- Gminer 1.89 | 2% Fee
Gminer comes with lots of scripts to mine different coins/tokens. We will be using it today to mine AION. The developers fee of Gminer is:
- 0.65% for Ethash
- 3% on Ethash for Ethash+Eaglesong
- 3% for BFC
- 2% for all other algorithms
3. Edit your mine_aion.bat file to change the settings to mine to your wallet.
Sometimes Windows will detect the file as a virus, you can just click on More Info and then Run Anyways. This virus false alarm is because the .bat and .exe file extensions from private and unknown sources are most of the time flagged as a virus.
Now it is time to change the script to use your information.
- –algo will be any ETH pool you would like to mine too.
- –pers personalization string for Equihash algorithm. (for example: AION0PoW, BitcoinZ, Safecoin)
- –server is the mining pool. In this case we will be using aionpool.tech.
- –port is based on the mining pool you use. Please view below to see which port you should use.
- –user takes in your AION wallet address. You may also add .NameYourWorker at the end of the address to name your mining rig.
- –pass is the password, always leave it as x since it is the default.
This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 1%, every hour the miner mines for 36 seconds for developer. For all 2GB cards and 3GB cards fee is 0%, so on these cards you can mine all ETH forks without devfee, this miner is completely free in this case. Only cards that have more than 3GB memory will be used for devfee mining. Miner displays appropriate messages during startup.
Miner supports all pools that are compatible with Dwarfpool proxy and accept Ethereum wallet address directly.
3. Miner is now online. Monitor your rig through the pool’s website by entering your wallet address.
To make sure it actually is mining, a small black box (CMD) will open up and will preview the hashrate of each GPU that is connected to the rig and will occasionally output the temperature and watts of the rig. Be advised, the temperature and watts are inaccurate.
Check your Rig balance by visiting the pool website and enter your AION address your mining too into the proper field.
Set the –server to the closest stratum server to your region and then the –port will take in the number based on the amount of HashPower your mining rig can provide. In our situation we are located in North America and we have a 8 GPU mining rig. Pick accordingly to yours.
Be notified when we publish new Articles and Tutorials